Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
karla s.
karla s.

I love chocolate. It taste great and is of great quality. It is a breakfast staple at my house
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.

Riquísimo para los desayunos o como merienda de los niños tengo un bebé de 3 años y le encanta
lucy v.
lucy v.
Mission, Tx

I love this eoxe krispies there my favorite they have an amazing taste you won't regret the by
rose h.
rose h.
El Paso, TX

These are perfect for the kids my kids love these very easy clean up no mess.
I recommend them
Kellie F.
Kellie F.
Hudson, MI

Just the right amount of sweetness!! Just the right amount of chocolate, yet not too filling.
Holly  B.
Holly B.
Cape Fair, MO

These are a perfect amount and have a amazing taste I love them I would buy them all the time
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love the cocoa crispier for one and two it's even better for a good proporion and on the go
Sarahlee B.
Sarahlee B.
Syracuse, NY

everyone in the house hold eats it and its a good price
and I can usally find couponds for it
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

My whole family just loves cocoa cripies, the cup ones are perfect for road trips and camping
Angela K.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN

These are great for on the go! They taste great and has the perfect amount of chocolate in it
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now