Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Lawrenceville, GA

For a chocolate lover like me this is my most favorite cereal not too sweet but still delicious.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Waukegan, IL

My kids love the cereal .
It taste soo good something easy and fast for those school mornings ..
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Oakland, MD

Love it love it love it love it love it I'm going to give this a 5 stars love love love it it is
Summer J.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX

Love the cereal cause I grew up eating it as a child and love the way it snap, crackles and pops
meranda b.
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH

I love these .. you don't have to dirty an bowl an they are easy on the go snack or breakfast ..
Megan M.
Megan M.
Orlando, Fl

I can never decide if I like this or fruity pebbles better! I think today these are my favorites
Martha G.
Martha G.

this is my favorite and my family, I can eat every day, I would like to vendkeran in larger box
Lisvet P.
Lisvet P.
Victoria

I love this so much chocolate goodness the milk is so freaking good after you finish the cereal
Amber W.
Amber W.

Great cereal! My favorite as a kid! Especially the chocolate flavor! Need to try other flavors!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Lexington, AL

I love the cocoa krispies I make rice krispies treat out of these. My grandchildren love these.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now