Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI

One of my favorite cereals to date love the little cups to perfect serving and no bowl to wash yay
Shanice O.
Shanice O.
Philadelphia, PA

As a kid this was the best and as a adult it still is I eat the hole box it is my personal cereal.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA

Yum yum yum favorite cereal ever goes by waaaay too quick at my house would love a bigger size lol
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Woodbridge, VA

Love these cups ! Perfect for snacking. Also great for smaller children. Cocoa flavor is perfect !
Kobie C.
Kobie C.
Tulsa, OK

I love how it is a easy grab and go you don't have to waste time and it's a easy morning breakfast
Crismel R.
Crismel R.

Este cereal es muy rico y tiene pedacitos de chocolate que le dan el toque y te dejan satisfechos
Anet M.
Anet M.
Santa Clara, CA

Love to eat a bowl of cereal at night or for a snack when I'm trying not to eat too much or late.
Karla Rae M.
Karla Rae M.
Portland, OR

Good food and very delicious. I love it because it fills me up every day and it's a good flavour.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

I buy this when I'm late for university and eat it on the road at metro a nice snak and breakfast
Leslye D.
Leslye D.

I love this ! Its really good ! Its prefect for kids because it come in the little plastic bowls
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now