Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Manuela E.
Manuela E.

Great for breakfast! Delicious and can be purchased at your nearest grocery store for a decent price
Silvia V.
Silvia V.
Los Angeles, CA

This cereal is bomb! I love it. Everyone that's reading stop what you're doing! GO BUY ONE LIKE NOW!
Tiaa T.
Tiaa T.

I really like these they are good to eat and I also like how they turn the milk into chocolate milk!
shallon G.
shallon G.

So delicious and so handy for my kids not too badly priced either i love this kind and so do my kids
Chino N.
Chino N.
Burleson, TX

This is nasty. Do not waste your money you worked hard for for this. Sorry but this is what you get.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY

Perfect for a chocolate craving. I even make rice crispy treats with these. My son enjoys these also
Laura V.
Laura V.

Me encannnnta me lo como con o sin leche, es delicioso y me recuerda buenos momentos de mi infancia
Yessenia T.
Yessenia T.
Magnolia, TX

All time favorite! Rich chocolate flavor makes my morning and even some times as a late night snack
Elexis C.
Elexis C.
Youngstown, OH

My kids love them! Easy to start their day, just give them a pre packed cup and they're ready to go
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI

One of my favorite cereals to date love the little cups to perfect serving and no bowl to wash yay
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now