Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Jonesboro, Ga

Kellogg's rice krispies have been a family favorite for years and are very healthe tried other krispy rice cereal but this by far is the only one that taste great and are the best to make krispy treats with and a great snack anytime and all the flavors are excellent I have tried them all
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Vanceboro, NC

This is a very good cereal I reall like it because I love to eat my cereal with chocolate milk and with the cereal I don't have to have chocolate milk. Rice krispies is one of my main favorite cereals. I am very sastified with this product just seeing a picture of it makes me want some.
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg, PA

I love love love this cereal, even as a grown woman. These individual cups are affordable and easy. I eat these almost daily as a quick snack or breakfast. They are so so so yummy. My niece loves them too and I recommend for all parent. Whether it's for themselves or for their children.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.

My husband's favorite cereal is chocolate rice crispies. Only he actually prefers the store brand over the name brand for this cereal. I bought the name brand (Cocoa Krispies) and he only ate one bowl of it and the rest went to the trash. We will continue to eat the Malt O Meal version
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Peoria, IL

Classic. Not the healthiest, but definitely a delicious snack. I used to eat this when I was a little kid and I have always loved it. Occasionally I will still buy it just to relive those delicious memories!I have pictures sitting at the table eating them before school! They are great!
Myranda J.
Myranda J.
Cherokee, AL

So this is absolutely my go to cereal. The snap, cracked and pop brings back memories from when I was a child. It has that crunch and a good taste. It's an easy way to fill up for a light breakfast, but it's also good for a late night snack, because it has that sweet chocolate milk.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

I love this! I always bring a cup with me on the go if I'm running late or in a hurry. I bought this because I really like rice krispies and thought why not try the cocoa flavour one. Its not too sweet (at least for me) so you can eat it with or without milk. I totally recommend!
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.

We get these individual little cups when we want something sweet and unhealthy for breakfast or even as a late-night snack. My fiancee, my brothers, my mother, my son - we all love them! And always are finding that we have to repurchase them because they disappear so quickly!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY

Snap crackle and popp!!! Haha!! Am I right!? Yeah I am!!! This cereal is amazing and so fun for kids. They like to eat the cereal with milk bowls and spoons. They can also make rice crispie treats by microwaving some marshmallows and oil and mixing it with the cereal. So yum.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH

I love these sweet packages for on the go. The chocolate crispies don't leave your mouth brown, so no one can tell you were eating them. This cereal is extremely delicious and easy to eat in a rush without milk needed. I would buy it again in a heartbeat - even at age 22.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now