Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX

I love buying these kids love them and they have more than one way to eat them so they ate economical too lol
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord

I remember loving these for school breakfast in elementary school. Great for on the go, just have to add milk
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC

I love the individual on the go cereal. Works so well for any family with kids! Rice Krispies tastes amazing.
genial para comer asi o para cocinar genial besos abrasos y comida jaja rico rico rico ricoooo jajaja i like
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

Absolutely love these rice krispies kelloggs cocoa krispies!! I also really like the small individual boxes!
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN

Cereal already in a cup, who wouldn't like that! All you have to do is pour the milk & breakfast is served!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Orlando, FL

I love buying these so my daughter can have a quick and easy breakfast before school great chocolatey taste
nicole g.
nicole g.

todos son muy buenos toda mi familia lo consume y son muy ricos se los recomiendo ya que son muy economicos
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Riverside, CA

I always buy these! I can eat them everyday ' good price. So yummy (: I don't like how they get saggy quick
Jessica
Jessica

Love this. Very easy on school mornings just grab and pour don't got worry bout making a mess or diry dishes
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now