Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX

I love Cocoa Krispies! It turns the milk in my cereal chocolate and I love hearing the snap, crackle, and pop!
cindy b.
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ

I really like this cereal because it crunchy and crispy and the chocolate itself gives the cereal a good taste
Karen A.
Karen A.

Estas cajitas de cereal de arroz sabor a chocolate saben muy bien y son muy prácticas para llevarlas de snacks
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Tenneese

My favorite child hood cereal and more in this kind of package beacause it's good having individual portions.
Gosto bastante da marca Keelogs. São produtos gostosos, razoavelmente saudáveis, porém eu acho um pouco caro.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Farmersville, CA

These cups are delicious and very convenient for the breakfast on the go types. A great way to start any day.
Briana H.
Briana H.
daule via samborondon

This would be very good to know he is very rich is very cheap and pays for the whole family recommended 100%.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC

I love these bowls! They are the perfect size for on the go! When I am in a hurry I can just grab one and go.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX

I love buying these kids love them and they have more than one way to eat them so they ate economical too lol
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord

I remember loving these for school breakfast in elementary school. Great for on the go, just have to add milk
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now