Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Issaquah, WA

Rice krispies kellogg Cocoa krispies chocolatey sweetened are my favorite cereal for me it's delicious and sweet
Kassy H.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA

This are my favorite cereal ever. I love the chocolate taste in my mouth. Its the perfect and tasty cereal ever.
Dayanara M.
Dayanara M.
Miami, Florida

arroz inflado con chocolate en casa lo amamos uno de nuestros snaks favoritos y con leche podria ser un desayuno
Eilisha Kayla L.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA

Love this so much! Perfect for snacks. Since I love chocolate, I love its flavor. Very affordable and delicious.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
San Jose, CA

Este cereal desde pequeña la verdad me súper encanta me fascina buenisimo yo lo recomiendo con los ojos serrados
Megan B.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV

My absolutely favorite cereal. I enjoyed it as a kid and I still do to this day. I think it's taste is perfect.
kemethlie l.
kemethlie l.

Me encanta esta marca tanto el corn flake como las barras son algo delicioso y rico y ya que le doy muchos usos
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Calgary, AB

The only ones out there to make proper and delicious rice krispy squares ... you cant use a knoc off brand. yum
Sara S.
Sara S.

My son loves chocolate! Especially cocoa cereal. This is his favorite cereal to have for breakfast all the time
Luisa C.
Luisa C.

El mejor cereal para comer al desayuno, tiene muchas vitaminas, proteinas. Recomentadisimo para comer a diario
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now