Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Cara P.
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX

My boys favorite cereal, they will eat this most days every day. Always the pleasant crunch of rice krispy cereal.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I have a little cousin and I grabbed one sometimes, perfect for on the go! his flavor is good, even can be better.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK

The best cereal ever! I'm always eating this even if it's not morning time! It has the best chocolaty taste ever &
A toda la familia les gustan estos productos ya que son muy nutritivos y tienen un sabor insuperable vale la pena
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Orlando, Fl.

They are perfect for breakfast too rich and priced fairly accessible They are not harmful and they know very well
Madelyn T.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ

Mmm my chocolate craves are instantly satisfied with a bowl of these. Definitely recommend if you love chocolate!
Marie H.
Marie H.

Good sizing but I personally along with my sisters find them overly sweet not impressive for the higher end price
Elly L.
Elly L.
Santa Ana, CA

Perfect for on the go and also the best part is the milk once it turns into a chocolate milk I love this cereal!!
Sasha Kay Tucker T.
Sasha Kay Tucker T.
St. Ann

i love rice krispies. its affordable and worth the money. i recommend that others try this it is worth the buy .
Marlenne C.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX

I have loved these ever since I was a little girl! Still taste do delicious. Who does not love chocolate cereal.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now