Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Herndon, VA

My favorite part of the Cocoa Krispies is the chocolate milk they leave behind. SO crunchy and chocolaty. DELICIOUS!
Lorena G.
Lorena G.

OMG THIS RICE CEREALS ARE LIKE HEAVEN. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HOT MILK. BEST CEREALS EVEEEEEEEER!
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Mc Calla, AL

I love this cereal it tastes great and I love when you are finished you have chocolate milk to drink. Great cereal.
yari m.
yari m.

Da energia y es salusable sobretodo si estas haciendo ejercicios con una de estas barras quedas con muchas energias
crismely m.
crismely m.
Bronx, NY

Good cereal but very sweet it's great for kids kids love sweets I get them for my nephew all the time he loves them
Laura P.
Laura P.

It is so delicious delicious that I always go to every morning I'm going to run out I go to store and buy some more
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
South Jordan, UT

It's delicious ! My step daughter 's favorite! You'll always find this in my pantry! It's really worth the trying!
hiedi M.
hiedi M.

Rice Krispies, some cold milk and a sliced banana is a great way to start the morning. It hits the spot, for sure!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
White Hall, AR

I love the on the go cups!! I take these small cups to work for a snack. You can pack these for any kind of snack.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

Uma delícia ótimo preço ótimo sabor maravilhoso simplesmente uma delicia......
Gostaria de receber amostras sempre
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now