Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Jaimee S.
Jaimee S.
Lancaster, CA

Yeah it's on a lot more to do you know how it is not an option in settings and select download it here to help with my
Marii V.
Marii V.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I love these they are so helpful and easy to work with. The price is incredibly reasonable and it is very kid friendly
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN

I love eating this cereal late at night with milk! It turns the milk chocolatey and doesn't get too soggy too quickly.
Livia P.
Livia P.

nunca comi mas parece ser bom,nunca ouvi falar mas quero muitooooooooooo comer maaaas fazer o que espero um dia comer
Karoline L.
Karoline L.
Venezuela Barquisimeto

Éstos son grandes para sobre la marcha! Saben muy bien y tiene la cantidad perfecta de chocolate Me encanta muy bueno
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Panamá

I encantas osn wonderful, I never had a problem with this predunto the contrary I love
I'm in love
I LOVE IS PRODUCT
Catalina M.
Catalina M.

me encanta demasiado el sabor me volvi una vicio de este producto lo amooooo su textura olor el embace todo es ideal
Agnery G.
Agnery G.
Cypress, TX

TI love it! This product is amazing, I like to use it dialy and it's very useful. And the best is that super cheap!!
Erica V.
Erica V.

My son loves these! They are one of his favorite breakfast foods. You can never go wrong with a chocolaty breakfast.
Jess O.
Jess O.
Williamstown, NJ

This cereal is lit! I love this so much and I want to eat it everyday. It makes you feel bad after eating it though.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now