Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Muy buenos cereales y perfectos para combinar con leche la deja super chocolatosa,Yo los llamo chocokrispies, Excelentes.
Evencia C.
Evencia C.
Florida

I really love the chocolate taste. the chocolate kind is better than the regular and very good to make rice krispy treats
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Wilmington, CA

I loved this since I was young I donot always eat this since it's not very healthy but I occasionally like too eat some .
kylei H.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX

I remember getting these in school. I would always want these. If you use white milk it turns it into a chocolatey milk.
Valeria P.
Valeria P.

a perfect, delicious and light, to go do my workout breakfast. I love eating with vanilla yogurt, it is really delicious
Thalia K.
Thalia K.

É o melhor cereal ele é saboroso gostoso com qualquer coisa não é muito artificial ele é suave com o sabor de chocolate
Nini A.
Nini A.

I eat rice ktipes rvery singke day it is thecripest most tasted thing i have ever tastsed with warm milk it is heavenly
Seerica P.
Seerica P.
Lakeland, FL

I don't eat them much to give a big rating but when I do eat them I add a little bit of sugar for an extra sweet flavor
Miguel P.
Miguel P.
Dallas, TX

Omg just purchased these yesterday and they are delicious thinking about going back for another box the kids love them!
Jenay K.
Jenay K.

My favorite cereal and on the go! Perfect alls you have to do is add milk. This is great for kids or adults in my book!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now