Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
ashley t.
ashley t.
Springfield, OR

i really like this product.ill go for this if i just need i light snack or if i want to treat myself. they are really good
juliana silva d.
juliana silva d.
JAPARATINGA.

os produtos dessa marca são uma delicia de comer, conserteza compro sim, sem duvidas algumas, eu como sempre quando posso.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

This cereal is so good!! My son loves it because it is chocolaty and delicious. It's not just plain, it has a zing to it!!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Woodbridge , Va

This is a family favorite because of its delicious test . My family buys it all the time especially for my nephews and me.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Zaragoza

Me gustan un montón y más aún en este formato más individual porque me puedo echar la leche directamente en ese recipiente
tanisha w.
tanisha w.
Gary, IN

One of my favorite, perfect sweet taste . And I love drinking the end of the bowl tasting the chocolaty taste of cold milk
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

My favorite cereal, healthy and perfect for a breakfast or snack. I always buy it, and has a great price-quality balance.
Sally D.
Sally D.
Racine, WI

These Rice Krispy cups are great for on the go snacking!! You can eat them dry or with milk!! Awesome chocolatey flavor!!
Laura E.
Laura E.

Loved them. My favorite cereal was in a convenient little package. It was my first time using this package. Great flavor.
Robin L.
Robin L.

The kids love these in their school bags just in case they don't like what a served at school. Easy to use single serves.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now