Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Amina L.
Amina L.
Indianapolis, IN

Wow I love these for on the go runs and everything. It's amazing! Will have You GAGGIMG for more! Definitely recommend for moms
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Northport, AL

This brand is the ONLY brand of chocolate cereal my son will eat. Not overwhelming in the taste and a great source of vitamins.
Sam R.
Sam R.

Everything now in days is gluten free so makes thing not taste the ssame well these still do because there not gluten free yet
Astri G.
Astri G.
República Dominicana, San Cristobal

Me encantaaa todas las mañanas desayuno con mi rice krispie me encanta y mas cuando es de chocolatee me gusta mucho ese cereal
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Butler, Ky

My son loves this cereal! It's his favorite! He loves the yummy chocolate taste! I don't feel guilty allowing him to have it!
Seia W.
Seia W.

These are delicious to have on the go or when your in a hurry ! It's nice to have them when you are in a rush for breakfast !
Wendy Houa V.
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA

These are so yummy!!! I am a chocolate lover so this kind is just delicious. You can never go wrong with a little chocolate.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spotsylvania, VA

It tastes very good. It tastes like a chocolate bar combined with rice crispies. We buy it at Walmart. It didn't cost much.
brenda a.
brenda a.

I always by this for my kids to take when we go out for camping and they love it. the boxes are the right porting for them.
ashley t.
ashley t.
Springfield, OR

i really like this product.ill go for this if i just need i light snack or if i want to treat myself. they are really good
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now