Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Kiancee  S.
Kiancee S.

Great cereal for when you're on the go. Taste great and filling. Also great for kids when they want to prepare their own breakfast.
Lorrie S.
Lorrie S.
dubois, PA

The convenient packs are great for on the go or a quick snack.I like the crunchiness and the chocolate flavor that gets into milk.
Daisha F.
Daisha F.
Ocala, FL

Yummmmmmn ny fav one i can't live with out it i buy 1 bag every week i can't live with out it. It evrlen turns the milk chocolate
Delicious and probably not the healthiest choice but great for a sweet treat breakfast and love how it makes the milk chocolatey.
Rose G.
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA

Individual cereal in the bowl all ready. would be great at saving storage space , evenly priced, plus who doesn't like chocolate.
mercedes s.
mercedes s.

Since i love chocolate so much this doo so good to me it has that wonderful taste that makes my mouth so watery when i see them!
Martha V.
Martha V.

These are awesome. You don't need a bowl just pour the milk in there. The flavor is just as I remember. My kids love it as well.
Jesse M.
Jesse M.

Great for when you want a quilts pleasure. It's just the right amount to satisfy your craving but also not feel guilty about it.
Suzanne G.
Suzanne G.

Better than the original one hehe my son loves it! and to me it is a sin but I just can't resist! I really like the cocoa taste!
Bambi R.
Bambi R.
Germanton, NC

My favorite cereal I ate this constantly while I was Pregnant very good price to at ingles it's very cheap and very good amazing
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now