Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Waleska C.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA

In a rush and no time to eat breakfast? Well This product is a saver for that. The price and value is good. All you have to do is eat it while your on the go. To me its healthy and delicious. My friends each bought me packs so I can eat breakfast when I don't have time I just grab one and go! I would definitely recommend this item!
JAMES M.
JAMES M.
Yonkers, NY

Rice Krispies are made of crisped rice (rice and sugar paste that is formed into rice shapes or "berries", cooked, dried and toasted), and expand forming very thin and hollowed out walls that are crunchy and crisp. When milk is added to the cereal the walls tend to collapse, creating the famous "Snap, crackle and pop" sounds.[1]
Chare' L.
Chare' L.
Marrero, LA

Bring this to school every morning with my milk in a sports bottle.Its very convenient in the cups than a regular container for students,price efficient as well.Cereal of course taste amazing and is not too "chocolatey"tasting because I'm not really a chocolate person but this is delicious,the milk of course is the best part :3
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Wichita, KS

For a tasty treat try Kellog's Cocoa Crispies. It is great for breakfast as well as a treat for anytime The flavor is chocolately and delicious. It is a good value for the cost. I bought it at my local grocery store and would buy it again.My family loves the crisp texture and crunch. Good for adding additional toppings.
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD

I have three members of my family who are allergic to wheat, by far this is the best I can get for them for breakfast in the morning. It is practical, just like any cereal, pour it into the bowl and add milk, vila, breakfast is served. Not only for breakfast, this cereal also great for snacking. Great product
Charlene A.
Charlene A.
keavy, ky

These are great for when the kids are in a hurry in the morning and just need something quick and good for them to eat. The bowl size is perfect for my kids and the cereal is awesome with its vitiamans and whole grain. I don't feel like I'm just giving my kids a sweet supliment but an actually breakfast.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Lacey, WA

oh my looord!! My 3 year old is ADDICTED to these! We have to have some in the house 24/7 or else things get crazy! They're super chocolate-ie so the milk turns into basically chocolate milk. The crispyness is pretty good too. Honestly, i will always be a cocoa puffs fan but my kids looove this stuff.
Nallely M.
Nallely M.
Cypress, TX

Love these for when we are on the go! Use them as a snack, or as breakfast for when I'm running late for work. Also great for kids, I give this to my baby sister (who is 2) and she feels like a big girl being able to eat out of her own bowl. The best part is, if she drops it, the bowl doesn't break.
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX

I have these around for when I need that chocolate fix. They don't make me feel too bad when I have them since they're not too sweet or too indulgent. I also like to use these for when I want to make some rice crispy treats. But honestly, they're mainly just for me and when I'm in need of a treat.
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Odessa, NY

During college, I eat these for breakfast or for a decently healthy snack when I have a sweet tooth. The cups are perfect serving sizes, and are great for storing in the dorm rooms. My school serves these in our school store, so I can use my meal plan to purchase! I definitely love this cereal.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now