Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Mariluna L.
Mariluna L.

my daughter loves this product. really likes the taste is very delicious, I recommend is divine. chocolate flavor makes the difference.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Homestead, FL

This is my daughter's favorite cereal and I love that it comes in this convenient cup that she can take with her if we're running late.
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN

Who doesn't love Cocoa Krispies!! Seriously so much yumminess. The fact that these are in personal sized cups make it that much better.
Rushay B.
Rushay B.
Edmonton

I do not like them . i find them way to sweet so i give that a fair rate sorry. there a good value i shall say. I do not eat it at all
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Waxahachie, TX

I love this cereal. I enjoy eating it with milk or to add some crunch to my ice cream I add it. It has just the right amount of coco.
Erica P.
Erica P.
San Antonio, Tx

Always loved this brand original or chocolate all their flavors are very good, highly recommend this product to all chocolate lovers
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Cocoa krispies the best out these sooo chocolateey and delicious!!!!! I love these since i was a kid i will never stop eating these
Katherin M.
Katherin M.
Inglis, FL

I love rice krispies they have been my favorite since I was a little kid. My daughters love it too. Specifically the chocolate one.
monicque W.
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX

I always bring these containers on the go with me as a snack. It's so nice that they are portioned out and in a disposable package.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT

This is a great on the go quick breakfast when I am in a rush, feeling nostalgic or just need something comforting to eat in the AM
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now