Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Kacey D.
Kacey D.

Kids love this stuff!! Definitely a must have for after school snacks and/or things like long rides and road trips!!! Try for your self šŸ‘ŒšŸ½āœØ
Julia c.
Julia c.
Rehoboth, MA

The chocolate flavor of Rice Krispies is so good . It turns your milk so chocolatey and it just delicious. I eat this cereal all the time.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

I LOVE IT, that's why I recommend 100% its flavor is unique and very delicious. Perfect for those days when you want something different.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN

Love cocoa krispies! My favorite since I was a kid also love how it creates chocolate milk to drink when you are finished with the cereal
Margarena W.
Margarena W.
Norwalk, CT

I love this cereal taste amazing in the morning I always eat this for breakfast I have so many different cereal but this one is a keeper
nicole g.
nicole g.

such a great cereal. makes milk super chocolately. i got it at stop and shop but you canget it anywhere any grocery store. great flavor.
Emily H.
Emily H.

These were a necessity for me in college. First of all, they make a *great* midnight snack; they're portable; and they're just so tasty!
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH

SO good with almond milk . Love this !!! no joke this is amazing love and you should have these around the house for a late nights munch
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Poestenkill, NY

These bring back a nostalgic feeling of children because I would eat them at my grandma's house. So every now and then I buy them again.
Mariluna L.
Mariluna L.

my daughter loves this product. really likes the taste is very delicious, I recommend is divine. chocolate flavor makes the difference.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now