Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Soren K.
Soren K.
El Paso, TX

My family loves this! i bought it for only me and i wound up having to buy 3 more boxed just the next week because everyone in my house loved it.
michelle o.
michelle o.
Toronto

Are usually like Alex products but I do find it a little bit too sweet and I rather like chocolate so the next time I'll just get something else
Londiwe M.
Londiwe M.

These are so delicious and the best part it's for all the golf and I have a lot to work to do so this is just amazing and it tastes like heaven.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

This is such an old school staple in our house. you can never go wrong when you vuy this prsuct. my kids and husband love it....including myself
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

This is one of my al time favorite cereals. Not the healthiest of all, but who doesn't love the chocolate milk it makes while you're eating it?
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I think that this cereal is okay in terms of price but also overly sweet. my son loves it though because it turns his milk into chocolate milk.
Laura L.
Laura L.

Un sabor increible. Ideal para desayunar camino al trabajo cuando el tiempo estuvo en tu contra. Recuerdos de la niñez que nunca quiers dejar
Lynnette R.
Lynnette R.
El Paso, TX

One word.. Chocolate. It just makes everything taste twice as good. I love the chocolate crispy it's just delicious and I can eat it all day
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

These are my go to breakfast cereal! I love that they come in small containers so i can keep some at work for when i have to come in early.
xitlali d.
xitlali d.
Lancaster, CA

Perfect serving for a child or adult for a breakfast on the go. Original taste hasn't changed at all I still remember eating it growing up.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now