Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Hands down one of my all time favorites! I grew up with this cereal! I just couldn't bring myself to eat off-brand! Doesn't taste as crunchy or crispy!
Owen R.
Owen R.
Paris, TN

It's really good. It tastes like chocolate I eat it every day and i recommend you do too. If you don't like chocolate then I wouldn't but this product.
Summer-Linn S.
Summer-Linn S.
Northport, AL

These convenient packs make it simple to send to school in lunches. All that is needed is a cheap pint of milk and they have a no-mess no-hassle lunch!
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH

Best thing to use for all sorts of gatherings and holidays. Number one asked for thing for birthdays too! I delicious and not just for breakfast time!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI

such an awesome idea! having them all in seperate cups etc will cause a lot let stress at this time and is not bad for your health...tastes awesome..
Isa S.
Isa S.

These cups are perfect for on the run-I have loved them ever since I was little when my parents would buy them for school lunches or long car rides.
Cache S.
Cache S.

This a great grab and go breakfast when in a rush . Just by its self or just a bottle of milk . And it's small enough to go in a backpack or purse
Keyla L.
Keyla L.
Santa Ana, CA

este snack me encanta porque es de chocolate y es mi sabor favorito lo llevo a la prepa cuando se me olvida desayunar y nunca falta en mi mochila
Elle T.
Elle T.

My childhood favorite. ;) Love this cocoa rice krispies. Very crunchy and definitely tastes like real chocolate. I still eat this up to this day.
Soren K.
Soren K.
El Paso, TX

My family loves this! i bought it for only me and i wound up having to buy 3 more boxed just the next week because everyone in my house loved it.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now