Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Elisa B.
Elisa B.

Simplemente lo adoro A Pesar Que en mi pais hay un mas Aparecido, Pero para mi cereales Este es Demasiado divino, me encanta su crujido y que sé de chocolate de comerlo siempre Provoca
Usma S.
Usma S.

Love the original rice krispies..its tastes so light and you can add anything to it to make it special like fruit or nuts.....you can add rice krispies to a light yougurt for a parfait
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.

I love this cereal, since childhood I have eaten and I have loved every time I can not buy, my daughter also loves, is very delicious snack with cold milk is best, I recommend it 100%
Madeeha A.
Madeeha A.

One of the main draws of this cereal was not only that it was gluten free, but also that it was made with whole grain brown rice. Whole grains both taste better and are better for you
Francis B.
Francis B.

Always takes me back to when I was a kid. Love Rice Krispies. It such a treat. This is the only chocolate cereal I can eat. I usually but them at Walmart and it's pretty affordable.
demasiado recomendable,super rico para desayunar merendar o cenar con leche,pinta tu leche de chocolate y es muy sano con vitaminas y minerales,es muy sano y rico,recomendable 101%
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

These are great! It's portion size too!! You can spread them out within the months or weeks. When I'm craving something chocolatey (on my cheat days of course) I can't pass this!
ilianny g.
ilianny g.
miami

Simplemente lo adoro a pesar que en mi pais no a aparecido mas, pero para mi este cereal es demasiado divino, me encanta su crunch y que se de chocolate provoca comerlo siempre
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

I love these !! I will for forever eat these .. haha no they aren't healthy . but it's just cereal. lol. great value and inexpensive! purchased this at my local grocery store!
Tayna R.
Tayna R.

These are perfect for camping or to pack in a lunch. Just open one end of the box, add the milk and enjoy! I have been doing it forever! My friends would think it was genius!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now