Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
miacrass H.
miacrass H.

These were great to take while we would travel to abother state we would whip these out and eat them. Very convinient and eady to share as these were my favorite cerial flavor when i was younger!
Kaarly M.
Kaarly M.
Villarrica

Rico y mucho mejor con un buen yogur, casi todas las mañanas desayuno cereal Kellogg con yogur lo recomiendo ya que esta a un buen precio y es muy rico y bueno saludable no es pero vale la penaa
Gina B.
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV

Perfect sizes if you're traveling since it's disposable, too. I pretty much survived off of these while living in the dorms. Great serving size for a midnight snack if you're craving cereal :))
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Holt, MI

This used to be my favorite cereal, but I've thrown out the last two or three boxes while they were half full. It's like they've changed the chocolate they use and it just makes it taste sour.
Dusty M.
Dusty M.
Sioux Falls, SD

The individual sized cups are great for my 2 year old to snack on and my 7 year old loves being able to get his own cereal without making a mess, I like that it makes my mornings much quicker.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Pittsburgh, PA

This cereal is one of my childhood favorites! It taste great with chocolate chips for a sweet treat! I also love using rice crispy's to make rice crispy treats! I highly recommend this cereal!
Babi S.
Babi S.
Falls Church, VA

This is great!! I never can eat just a litlle bit, If I star to eat it is to hard to stop hhaha. Also my kids love it. It tastes like chocolate I eat it every day and i recommend you do too.
I'm A.
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão

Eu come cereais de outra marca , mas já vi essa marca na Amazon e até pensei em comprar mas fiquei com medo do gosto e se na hora eu não gostar. Fiquei na dividia e po.medo de ser taxada . 😀
Jimena R.
Jimena R.
buenos aires

i loved i loved i loved i loved i loved i lovedi lovedi lovedi loved i loved i loved i loved i loved i loved i loved i loved i loved v v i loved i lovedi lovedi lovedi loved i lovedi loved
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.

Rice Krispies has always been one of my favorite cereals. Not too sweet and not too heavy. And I love the snap, crackle and pop! Even better when you make them into rice Krispie squares
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now