Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Michelle k.
Michelle k.

I have tried a few but the chocolate rice crispy treats are pretty good. They don't have the over powering flavor of chocolate which is really good and only little bit of sugar in it so its pretty good.
RAIMUNDA S.
RAIMUNDA S.

Estes são como comer um arroz crocante deleite diário, todas as coisas que você ama sobre o chocolate Rice Krispies em copos individuais, o que é fantástico para famílias menores ou pessoas individuais
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Greensboro, NC

I grew up on these things! I love how it turns regular white milk into chocolate milk by the time you finish the cereal. I think it's worth EVERY dime anywhere it's sold, one of my STAPLE cereal boxes.
Nini T.
Nini T.
Louisville, KY

Honestly, I can never get full. I'm basically in a relationship with food. My home is Walmart. I'm constantly eating it like its all you can eat buffet. The flavor is amazing. Yes, I would buy it again.
Julia D.
Julia D.

This is hands down my favorite cereal, and that's coming from a girl who doesn't like cereal. It's probably not very healthy, but I mean... What cereal is if it's aimed towards the audience of kids...
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Beach City, TX

I love these for when I have to wake up early and eat a fast but filling breakfast. Like I said I use it to eat breakfast early in the morning and I also use to to feed my nephew in the morning too.
Yesbely F.
Yesbely F.

My daughter loves this cereal, most likely cause she loves chocolate, it's some what healthy, it's okay for now, I buy it at my local supermarket, I always buy this for my daughter, very affordable
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

I love these for on the go. They're really amazing and I love them. They're quite cheap where I live, so I buy a bunch of them and just store them in my pantry for breakfast. I totally recommended!
Gissel D.
Gissel D.
Vallejo, CA

These are so cute and small. I used to take them to school for lunch and they're the perfect travel size. Packaging could be a little tougher though. I usually end up crushing my cereal sometimes.
miacrass H.
miacrass H.

These were great to take while we would travel to abother state we would whip these out and eat them. Very convinient and eady to share as these were my favorite cerial flavor when i was younger!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now