Add a Photo
Rice Krispies Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies Chocolatey Sweetened Rice Cereal Six 2.3 Ounce Cups

By RICE KRISPIES
#23 in Cereal
Photo (1)
Sabah Z.
Sabah Z.
Bangalore, Karnataka

As the first crisped rice cereal, Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® has been bringing families together in the kitchen for over 80 years. Whether it’s in a bowl with milk, or mixed into a ready-made snack, the magic and wonder of childhood can be found in every bite of the “cereal that talks.”

A gluten-free option with the same beloved sound
After hearing from so many gluten-free families, we’re happy to bring you Rice Krispies® Gluten Free cereal, made with brown rice. Now your kids can enjoy a bowlful for breakfast, and they won’t miss out on the timeless taste of homemade Rice Krispies Treats® marshmallow squares.

Kellogg Rice Krispies Gluten Free CerealA goodie loved for generations goes gluten-free
Rice Krispies® Gluten Free with Brown Rice makes it possible for kids with gluten intolerance to enjoy Rice Krispies Treats® marshmallow squares. Whip up this recipe together for a beloved snack the whole family can enjoy.

Gluten-Free Treats™
Using new Rice Krispies® Gluten Free cereal, gluten-free marshmallows and margarine, now you and your kids can enjoy the timeless taste of everyone’s favorite ooey-gooey goodie.

About Kellogg
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.

The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.

With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.

Lydia S.
Lydia S.

These are like eating a rice crispy treat everyday. My kid likes these but I don't think there the healthiest rice crispy cereal option. Which is why she doesn't get them very much at all. But don't get me wrong they are quite tasty. All cereals now tend to be quite a bit more than they use to be a couple of years ago and these are no exception. But they are average price amongst the cereals. It seems to be the most expensive cereals are the novelty limited edition cereals that are just in fancy boxes like Star Wars cereal for example.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Renton, WA

These taste just like the Rice Krispies I remember as a kid!! I cannot even express my joy in being able to make AND eat Rice Krispie treats with my children. It is a tradition that many take for granted, unless you can't have gluten. These Rice Krispies still provide the "snap, crackle, pop" like the original version but don't contain gluten. I think I need to start a weekly delivery via subscribe and save. They make me feel normal.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

These taste like rice flakes remember as a kid !! I can not even express my joy of being able to make and eat Rice Krispies treats with my children. It is a tradition that many take for granted, unless you can not have gluten. These Rice Krispies still offer the "snap, crackle, pop" as the original version, but do not contain gluten. I think I need to start a weekly delivery through subscribe and save. I do feel ordinary.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Los Angeles, CA

Although I love the original recipe for this rice krispies the chocolate version is just not for me, I'm not a fan a chocolate but I know what you're thinking, how can I give a good review if I don't like chocolate, and the answer is, I still could give a good review because for instance I LOVE choco krispies even If I don't like chocolate, so personally I would recommend better, the original recipe.
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

All the things you love about chocolate Rice Krispies in individual cups, which is fantastic for smaller families or single folks. In my case, I like the individual packages for portion control and so I am not left with an entire box of cereal that inevitably becomes stale before I can eat it all. I have used things like this for care packages and such as well, and are perfect for stuff like that.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC

Tonya E.
Tonya E.
Toccoa, GA

MY FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER!!!❤️❤️❤️ I absolutely love this product and I recommend it to all my friends and family. I will definitely continue to recommend it to them and even more people. Nothing is better than this product overall and I'll continue to buy it because it is overall amazing!!! I've always had this and I've never had any bad experiences with it. Love It!!!!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Macon, GA

It is a great product. It is a must have at my house. I like having it on hand at my house on the weekends.If we have a lot going on and don't have time for a cooked breakfast I or my husband make our kids this and it is okay with me because you are only a one kid once and it is not going to hard my kids to have a treat every once in a while.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Des Moines, IA

O wow I got to find this! I always find singles but not a hole box like this! where do you guys find this?

Join Now