BY RICE KRISPIES #43 in Snack Cakes

6.2 ounce rice krispies chocolate chip cereal bars see more...

shannon  r.
shannon r.
Warrior Run, PA
I have a very picky 6 year old and its hard to find a snack that she really enjoys..ive bought every cereal, granola, snack bar imanigable and every time its always the same she doesn't like it.. I was shopping and i came across Rice crispies chocolate chip cereal bars and decided to buy them for my daughter to try and wouldn't you know it she absolutely loves them!!! I'm thrilled i finally found a treat she really likes..
Shallon L.
Shallon L.
Vassalboro, ME
I love these they make a quick snack or breakfast. My kids are picky so I got these cause they like regular and I was shocked they loved it. The flavor is great. they are priced just right. Good value for the money. I will buy these over and over again.
Natilee R.
Natilee R.
Clarksdale, MO
Things are really good I like all the types I think they could make a lot of money supporting breast cancer or something like that because people like buying them anyway and if people see that they're supporting something they would like it even more
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Great snack for people of all ages. Not the healthiest choice but it is all the taste of a Rice Krispies treat with the extra chocolate taste! I would recommend to anyone looking for snack for the kids! Be carful though they will be gone in no time!
Odessa H.
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
These are a great source of a quick snack if on the go. I love the taste of this snack. It has nice texture. I purchase these a lot for my kids. The size is just right for two children to share. Yes it has good flavor. Yes I do recommend these.
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
My kids love these! They love to take them for snack at school because they go to a nut free school and these are nut free! They love that it changes up from the original treats! We will buy them as long they make them!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Oh wow these cereal bars are too good. I had never had these before I saw them in my local grocery store the other day and I love them! You can eat them for breakfast or for a nice snack throughout the day. SO good!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
These are so good. I usually grab 2 of these when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to eat in the morning. My husband and I usually stock up on these rice crispy treats after pay day!! Affordable and yummy
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
My 3 year old loves these... and so does my husband! They are easy for on-the-go snacks and I don't have to worry about them getting smashed in my purse or his book bag. I would definitely recommend!
Karlie S.
Karlie S.
I buy these for my kids and they just love them! They're not too sweet and you don't have to worry about the mess that sometimes comes from cereal, They're an inexpensive, yummy treat.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
So does this taste just like the rice crispie treats that look like this? If do I'm going to let my son try it.
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Estos nunca los he probado, qué tal son? Me los recomiendan?