Add a Photo

By RICE GOURMET
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I love this rice!! It's been out for a while. I can remember coming home from elementary school and fixing some every afternoon. If you love Chinese food, this is definitely worth try. It's delicious and perfect for a quick snack or meal. Sometimes I will cook scrambled eggs and mix in the rice with a little teriyaki or soy sauce. You can make any creation you like!! Go try it!!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
Yo definitivamente qmo este arroz por su extraordinario sabor a polloChicken Fried Rice is great on its own, but for some great combinations, try the following: With eggrolls; With pot stickers; With steamed dumplings; With fried wontons; Wrapped in a flour tortilla.
I love to eat this meal during lunch the fried rice is pretty much amazing , the grilled chicken is grilled to perfection.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Really a quick meal for a busy day...tastes really good by its own and also tastes great with chicken manchurian!!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Gillette, WY
Really good dinner for a busy night! I love the taste and it's so easy to make!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
March 7, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Chicken Fried Rice 48 oz lb lb
I was pretty suprised by how good this was. It has a great flavor, it cooks super fast. The Rice texture is spot on. Chicken tastes grilled.
Osie S.
Osie S.
Fried rice was pretty amazing for me but next time I think I'm going to add some cheese sauce to have cheesy rice and veggies!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Pomona , ca
gleydis c.
gleydis c.
fort lauderdale, fl
Is this really good? I haven't seen this in stores!
Debra v.
Debra v.
Is this any good? I think I prefer to make my own.