Rice Gourmet W/Grilled Chicken Vegetables & Egg Chicken Fried Rice 48 Oz Box uploaded by Violet C.

BY RICE GOURMET

Chicken Fried Rice is great on its own, but for some great combinations, try the following: With eggrolls; With pot stickers; With steamed dumplings; With fried wontons; Wrapped in a flour tortilla. see more...

Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is one of the best store bought fried rices ever! You don't have to cook it long at all and it's very easy to cook. Good if you just want to eat at home instead of going out for Chinese, and it feeds a whole family.
Cara W.
Belle, WV
I love it.
I made one mistake, I thought I would try it in the microwave, and I had to end up throwing it out. I have made it many times on the stove, and my family loves it as well. I recommend cooking it on the stove.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I love this rice!! It's been out for a while. I can remember coming home from elementary school and fixing some every afternoon. If you love Chinese food, this is definitely worth try. It's delicious and perfect for a quick snack or meal. Sometimes I will cook scrambled eggs and mix in the rice with a little teriyaki or soy sauce. You can make any creation you like!! Go try it!!
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
Yo definitivamente qmo este arroz por su extraordinario sabor a polloChicken Fried Rice is great on its own, but for some great combinations, try the following: With eggrolls; With pot stickers; With steamed dumplings; With fried wontons; Wrapped in a flour tortilla.
Sara B.
Pomona , ca
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
I was pretty suprised by how good this was. It has a great flavor, it cooks super fast. The Rice texture is spot on. Chicken tastes grilled.
Samantha A.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite go to fried rice brands. You get so much rice and it taste great. The price is alittle high but worth spending
Osie S.
Fried rice was pretty amazing for me but next time I think I'm going to add some cheese sauce to have cheesy rice and veggies!
I love to eat this meal during lunch the fried rice is pretty much amazing , the grilled chicken is grilled to perfection.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Really a quick meal for a busy day...tastes really good by its own and also tastes great with chicken manchurian!!
gleydis c.
fort lauderdale, fl
Is this really good? I haven't seen this in stores!
Debra v.
Is this any good? I think I prefer to make my own.