BY RICE DREAM #99 in Nut & Alternative Milks

Low in Fat: Rice Dream® Unsweetened Rice Drink is 99% fat free and is a cholesterol free food. Lactose and Soy Free: Rice Dream® Unsweetened Rice Drink contains neither dairy nor soy, making it a great choice for vegans and those with dietary restrictions. Complete Nutrition: Rice Dream® Unsweetened Rice Drink is enriched with calcium, vitamins A, D, & B12. No added sweeteners. Go with the Grain: Rice is loved all over the world. In Asia, rice is considered sacred. Each year, over 500 million metric tons of rice are harvested worldwide on every continent except Antarctica. Rice doesn't just make a great beverage. Rice fields provide thousands of acres of wetland environment, so it's not only good for you, it's good for the earth as well. Dream for a Better Planet: Brown Rice: Rice Dream® Unsweetened Rice Drink uses only the finest brown rice. Feed the Planet: Rice can be indefinitely cropped in irrigated fields. Some rice fields have been continuously cultivated for over 2,000 years. see more...

Charlie A.
I love this product. I am lactose intolerant and I also have other dietary restrictions that prevent me from eating dairy even if I wasn't. This is a great option for me. I use it in everything from cereal to cooking. I just substitute it wherever milk would be. Things like Pasta Roni will still turn out tasting good using this.👍🏽
Alex V.
I like this because it keeps me from having to use dairy (which makes me extremely ill) and it keeps me from using soy or nut based milks which cause migraines. It's thinner than other mills (dairy and non), but it's a great alternative for dairy free and nut sensitive people.