Rice Dream Rice Drink Vanilla uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY RICE DREAM

Rice Dream® Rice Drink Vanilla.
Enriched.
Vitamins A, D, B12 & calcium.
Gluten free.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946ml. see more...

• I heard the chocolate is good, sounds weird though...what are you...1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in their cereal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis L.
Newport, MI
I love the flavor! Its just the right amount of sweetness, and its perfect in tea too! I wish it came by the gallon!
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
I love this vanilla flavored rice milk! One of my favorite brands and it is very affordable! Will buy again!
Sam W.
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with this product. I buy it on every shopping trip! As a lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant person this is the best most close to milk product out there. I recommend it to all my lactose and gluten intolerant friends! It's very creamy and sweet and I haven't had any problems substituting it in recipes!
kimber l.
Muskegon, MI
I cant have milk so i tried it but its tasteless. i will stick with almond milk
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I bought a 32oz to ween myself into rice dream and by the end of the day, I drank the entire carton. I got the vanilla enriched and I'm antsy for my next carton already! Yum!
Cherrelle J.
Foodie Expert
I am lactose intolerant and have tried just about every rice milk out there. Rice Dream is by far the best in flavor, price, and texture. It's not gritty like other can be. Nor does the flavor taste fake.
mirjana c.
Belleville, ON
I like the vanilla rice milk to cook with it makes things taste that much better when i use it to drink on its own I'm not a big fan
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I heard the chocolate is good, sounds weird though...what are your thoughts?!
Cherrelle J.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone use this in their cereal?