Rice Dream Rice Drink Unsweetened Organic uploaded by Yolanda M.Rice Dream Rice Drink Unsweetened Organic uploaded by Millene A.

BY RICE DREAM

Rice Dream® Original Organic Unsweetened Rice Drink.

Enriched.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

DeAndra M.
Columbus, OH
I prefer Rice Dream to Almond Milk and Soy. It taste the closest to cows milk if you’re in transition from cows milk to a dairy free or vegan lifestyle. I’ve been drinking Rice Dream for 8 years since I was 13.
Rebecca R.
Highland, NY
This rice milk tastes delicious and is a great dairy alternative. I use it in cereal, oatmeal, etc. It is reasonably priced and not too expensive. The only thing I don’t like is that there is added oil to the milk. It is so hard to find a good oil free rice milk.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
I love this! It has no after taste like almond milk in my opinion and it’s sweet on its own! When I poured it out, it did look watery which scared me a bit but it doesn’t taste watery. It has the slightest rice taste but you can’t notice it unless you focus on it. I’ll definitely be buying this again
Isabel H.
Passaic , NJ
I love this milk after trying a couple of milk this is by far the best i would totally recommend the classic or the vanilla flavor both taste sweet in a good way. My stomach is doing amazing for those who may have stomach problems. It’s also vegan!!!
Yolanda M.
I recently bought this because I wanted to eat cereal again. It was pretty watery like low fat milk which didn't bother me since that is what I used to buy. The taste.. I don't really taste anything lol! Many people say it has a rice taste but I'm Latina so I'm used to drinking rice water with cinnamon and sugar in it. I gave it to my four year old son with his chocolate nesquick. I was holding my breathe thinking he would notice a difference. He hasn't! He asked for another cup as well! I definitely recommend this. I bought the 64oz at Walmart for $3.48 each. A little pricey but it beats being constipated all the time! 😊 This is my second carton! Love it! 👍💕
Haley Q.
Houston
I am lactose intolerant and also just try to stay away from animal products in general. I had tried so many milk alternatives. Rice milk is good in coffee, or good to cook with in some dishes. The thing I don’t like about rice milk is that it’s super watery, which makes it not good for cereal. Rice Dream is the best brand of rice milk though.
Joanna P.
We use this for everything! Making pancakes, mashed potatoes, smoothies and horchata too! I love that it doesn’t have a weird taste and it’s NUT FREE. It’s so hard when your child has a nut allergy and your not on the boat with drinking cows milk. We buy this stuff by the caseload and use it everyday!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I wanted to try this at my Aunts suggestion for better health. I bought it and tried it. It tastes so awful I could not drink this even if paid a million dollars. I don’t recommend it for anyone because it’s unsweetened and nasty. I may have been thinking it would taste more like Horchata but it was no where close.
Dani N.
Washburn
Grew up drinking this and putting it in my cereal, I love it. So sweet and smooth, not to mention heathy. Never been a big milk drinker and this is a great alternative.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I love it! It's certified organic, gluten free, vegan, 99% fat free, kosher, cholesterol free, non-gmo verified, easy to digest, has good source of vitamins A, B12, and D, good source of calcium, and easy to digest. I love the taste and how it makes me feel. Regular milk makes me feel bloated while this is filling but doesn't make me feel gross afterwards.
priscilla m.
What is this?
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
I've never had rice milk. Does this work well with for smoothies such as breakfast smoothie??
Karla H.
Riverside
I notice it says unsweetened, can someone describe the taste of this?
Felicity E.
I really like rice milk but I try not to buy it too often as the process of growing rice is terrible for the environment (lots of CO2 emitted) . The main reason I went vegan was for the environment so I feel like it would be bad to drink rice milk. Let me know what any of you guys think on this? :)
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Does it taste like horchata?