Rice Dream Rice Drink Unsweetened Organic uploaded by Millene A.Rice Dream Rice Drink Unsweetened Organic uploaded by Yolanda M.

BY RICE DREAM

Rice Dream® Original Organic Unsweetened Rice Drink.

Enriched.

nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
I recently bought this because I wanted to eat cereal again. It was pretty watery like low fat milk which didn't bother me since that is what I used to buy. The taste.. I don't really taste anything lol! Many people say it has a rice taste but I'm Latina so I'm used to drinking rice water with cinnamon and sugar in it. I gave it to my four year old son with his chocolate nesquick. I was holding my breathe thinking he would notice a difference. He hasn't! He asked for another cup as well! I definitely recommend this. I bought the 64oz at Walmart for $3.48 each. A little pricey but it beats being constipated all the time! 😊 This is my second carton! Love it! 👍💕
Katherine I.
Katherine I.
Granbury, TX
This really changed the game once I found out I was lactose intolerant. I had been down the alternative milk isle too many times and I first picked this up just to try something different- low and behold, it's delicious and wonderful! I still get a carton every now and then!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Foodie Expert
I am lactose intolerant and this works as a great substitute for me. If I'm cooking, I use it in substitute for milk, if I have cereal I use this, etc. tastes good and doesn't expire as fast as milk which I find to be the best part. Good price.
Silkya D.
Silkya D.
York, PA
I would love this product again if they removed the carragreene but pretty good
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Foodie Expert
Some of my family members are lactose intolerant and we have used Rice Dream as an alternative to dairy. The taste is ok. It's not very creamy.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
It takes some getting use to but its not bad. It does taste like rice and isn't creamy, in fact it looks rather watery. After getting use to it though its a good product that is fairly enjoyable.
Nathalie T.
Nathalie T.
I love rice milk but this brand in particular is not on my top 5. Its rather watery & it does taste a lot like rice (thats the idea) its not that great. I guess its not really bad, you can get use to it. Id rather buy something i will enjoy though. I Recomend a different brand of rice milk.
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Foodie Expert
I love it! It's certified organic, gluten free, vegan, 99% fat free, kosher, cholesterol free, non-gmo verified, easy to digest, has good source of vitamins A, B12, and D, good source of calcium, and easy to digest. I love the taste and how it makes me feel. Regular milk makes me feel bloated while this is filling but doesn't make me feel gross afterwards.
maisa s.
maisa s.
He Hain Celestial Group Vanilla Unsweetened Rice Dreamhe Hain Celestial Group Vanilla Unsweetened Rice Dream
Total C.
Total C.
I tried a few dairy free milks in the last few years, and this was honestly the first one I enjoyed drinking. I mainly had it with with my cereal. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did having been disappointed with other dairy free milks before.
priscilla m.