Francis S.
I have had to change my diet due to health issues and unfortunately, going dairy free was one of those changes. I am not a big soy milk or coconut milk fan so I decided to try this and it's great. I tried it as a standalone and I agree it's not 100% comparative to milk, but it's still good in it's own right and quite tasty. I have it with cereal and I can't taste a difference until I drink the leftover liquid at the bottom of the bowl (which is still good). You can buy a carton of this at Walmart for $1.96 and they occasionally have coupons on their website.