2 colors available

BY RICE DREAM

Rice Dream® Organic Original Rice Drink.
USDA organic.
Enriched vitamins A, D, B12 & calcium.
Gluten free.
64fl oz (1/2gal) 1.89 L. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Francis S.
Francis S.
Foodie Expert
I have had to change my diet due to health issues and unfortunately, going dairy free was one of those changes. I am not a big soy milk or coconut milk fan so I decided to try this and it's great. I tried it as a standalone and I agree it's not 100% comparative to milk, but it's still good in it's own right and quite tasty. I have it with cereal and I can't taste a difference until I drink the leftover liquid at the bottom of the bowl (which is still good). You can buy a carton of this at Walmart for $1.96 and they occasionally have coupons on their website.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
As someone who can no longer have milk (sad I know) this is my go to for milk and cookies it's delicious sweet and way smoothr and more drinkable than regular old milk
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
Foodie Expert
I really love this as a soy & nut-free dairy alternative. It's not thick and has a great taste. I don't drink any dairy alternatives straight to except this one. This is definitely an underrated product.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Grand Prairie, TX
I've been drinking this since I was a kid. I love the flavor but I definitely wouldn't compare it to milk. I see it as its own drink. But yes it is good and nice to sip on. A little bit sweet.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite non-dairy product. Being allergic to both dairy and tree nuts (thus eliminating almond milk) this has been a life saver! Not only does it go great on cereal I can also use it to cook with.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I've been trying to eat healthier and I would definitely recommend this product! However, despite the grade I gave it, to be more accurate, I would actually give it an A-. This is because it does taste good for the most part, except for a slightly bitter aftertaste, which is why I would also suggest to have it with something, such as cereal, or any sort of pastry.
Talia A.
Talia A.
Boardman, OH
My son is allergic to dairy and this is what we substitute instead. He loves it. I also use it in cooking, works great.
Becky T.
Becky T.
This is my favorite non-dairy milk substitute. it tastes very similar to milk and you can cook with it as well!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Smooth creamy light taste, completely different from Soy Milk. Great choice for anyone who is dairy sensitive and doesn't like the taste of soy.