BY RICE DREAM

Rice Dream® Organic Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert.

USDA organic see more...

Carissa H.
Trinity, FL
I just found this and am SO excited!!! My son has a lot of food allergies so this is the only ice cream I've found that he can eat. He tried it last night for the first time and loved it. I also found out they serve this at Magic Kingdom in the Edy's store! I'm so grateful for this company! :)
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So excited about this ice cream!! I’m lactose intolerant, and can’t have soy. This product tastes so similar to how I remember ice cream. It is sweet, but not overly sweet. No weird textures, has a nice vanilla taste.
Amanda H.
Wilmot, NS
It’s a great substitute for ice cream! It’s creamy and has a great vanilla flavour with a hint of coconut. I buy this a lot in any flavour! Its a little expensive but it’s great for cravings!
allie m.
barrie
really good vegan ice cream doesn’t have any sugar either so it’s a good healthy alternative it’s kinda hard but still good