BY CHEX #94 in Cereal

First Ingredient Whole GrainA whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals Contains more whole grain than any other single ingredient.12g whole grain per serving.At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Lauren B.
Corona, CA
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time. It's so simple and yet so good! I love the way the milk flavor plays off of the rice chex. I can easily eat this dry, but I love to sit down and just enjoy this with some milk and a spoon. I'll usually do 2-3 bowls at a time (really, the serving sizes on the box are entirely unrealistic). I don't fell guilty about it because it's far more healthy than most other cereals. Now I want to go eat some...
Sara W.
Webster, NY
Lets be real here- you actually wanted to be semi healthy for breakfast once and you grabbed some rice chex because those seem healthy, right? Well no huge surprise here, they are. They keep you full and focused during that terrible 9am meeting and don't have the insane sugar your typically "I'm too old for this but I'm an adult so #IDoWhatIWant" sugar packed cereal..
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I love #RiceChex. They have a sweet mild taste and I really appreciate how easy on my finicky stomach it is. I can snack on these guys dry in the morning and go about my day until I'm ready to have a more substantial breakfast. They are also a great medium for other tasty snacks like Mud Buddies or Puppy Chow, you can Google the recipe - you'll really be glad you did.
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
Rice Chex has always been a go-to of mine ever since I was younger. I enjoy the taste, the crunch, how it doesn't make me feel overly full, and if you add some blueberries or strawberries - perfection! If fruit add-ins are not your thing, try a little bit of honey for a sweeter bite, or even a drizzle of nutella over dried rice chex for a super indulgent treat!
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
When I was little my mother wouldn't let me get any cereal if the 1st three ingredients were sugar! Well this was one of them (of course I would drowned it in sugar when I made me a bowl) but as I got older I grew to love it without the sugar and my daughter's do to! I think all the unflavored chex are awesome I give them all thumbs-up 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
The shape and form of the Chex square are genius! Perfect for holding just the right amount of milk, sugar, or any other kind of flavoring you want to put there, like for Chex mix. Rice Chex is my favorite of the Chex cereals, and it's also my favorite rice cereal. Now I'm getting hungry, that's how good it is!
Jeanne Marie D.
Round Lake, IL
Love this stuff for making Chex Mix and other treats. I wish they made an organic option or at least a non-GMO option. I would hop brands in a minute if I could find that somewhere. In the meantime, I will always go back because this stuff in homemade Chex Mix is like crack. The rice puffs are the best ones!
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love the rice chex cereal! I feed it to my entire family and they love it. We also make all sorts of cereal bars with them as well as puppy chow so the cereal serves my family in three different ways without my children getting tired of the taste. You can also buy this in a bulk box, which is what we do!
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
I'm not a fan of sugary, loaded cereals first thing in the morning, so Rice Chex is perfect if I'm in a rush in the mornings and want something light and not overly sweet. I also like how versatile Chex is for any other dishes or sweet treats I like to whip up on my kitchen. Puppy chow, anybody?!
monica g.
These are one of my all time favorite cereal. I can eat these everyday all day. I buy these at target, Walmart. Safeway anywhere i find them really. The value is good and no complains about the price, pricing is decent. I will definitely recommend this to anyone reading this and everyone else.
Kenneth E.
Buckeye, AZ
Who really needs this much cereal?