BY CHEX #76 in Cereal

First Ingredient Whole GrainA whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals Contains more whole grain than any other single ingredient.12g whole grain per serving.At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Nishita P.
Carol Stream, IL
This is a really good type of cereal and it is healthy to have in the mornings. I bought these from target. I eat this regularly in the mornings every once in a while. This cereal is a good supplement to have in the morning with breakfast.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I have to keep this in the house because my whole family eats this like it’s going out of style lol. It is great plain or with sugar and fruit and has the perfect crunch. You can even make it into snack mix that is delicious.
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
My favorite cereal and most purchased cereal in my household! The flavor is just simple and doesn’t contain a bunch of sugar and is good to start the day out for kids and adults! I would recommend it
Jennifer W.
Love this simple original flavor. Really great even on its own or specially milk. Still a really great option that I've enjoyed since I was a child and I would highly recommend it.
Emily H.
Harrod
This big old box is my favorite to buy any time of the year or holidays to make a giant batch of puppy chow for my friends and family. The taste and texture never fail and they turn out every time. I always love it.
Keyana S.
This product tasted pretty good. I loved its affordable price. It’s a little sweet for my taste but children love it because it’s a great finger food. I bought my box at Walmart.
Paula J.
Mount Holly, NC
Hands down my favorite cereal. Great plain straight out of the box. Great with milk. Great with milk and bananas sliced up in them. And of course in chex snack mix
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
When I was little my mother wouldn't let me get any cereal if the 1st three ingredients were sugar! Well this was one of them (of course I would drowned it in sugar when I made me a bowl) but as I got older I grew to love it without the sugar and my daughter's do to! I think all the unflavored chex are awesome I give them all thumbs-up 🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒
Melissa B.
This cereal is simple and delicious. I have always loved how the cereal holds a pocket of milk in the middle. I feel like i am making a healthy snaking choice when i have a bowl of this instead of eating something high in sugars. I usually eat this at night when i get especially snacky.
Andrea M.
Rice Chex, where can you go wrong and it is gluten free! I eat this every morning for breakfast with fresh fruit. I usually am able to find family size boxes at the club stores, i.e., Sam's Club, Costco. I eat it dry as a snack becasue it is gluten free.
Kenneth E.
Buckeye, AZ
Who really needs this much cereal?