Rice BG17651 Rice Long Grain White Rice - 1x25LB

by Rice

Long grain white rice enjoys great popularity because after cooking the grains remain fluffy and separate. Because of these properties long grain white rice is especially suitable in stuffings pilafs salads casseroles and stir-fry dishes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rice BG17651 Rice Long Grain White Rice - 1x25LB!
Doral, FL
Rice BG17651 Rice Long Grain White Rice - 1x25LB uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Se llama arroz blanco al arroz molido desprovisto de la gluma, el salvado y el germen. Este proceso se realiza para evitar la degradación del arroz y alargar su vida útil. Tras él, los granos quedan pulidos, con aspecto blanco brillante. La operación de pulido elimina gran parte de sus cualidades nutricionales.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Lutz, FL
I’m half Asian, so it goes to show that I’ve been eating rice since I was a baby. I make a lot of Thai food, and with most of my dishes, it’s served with rice. If you cook rice well, it can taste amazing when eating it with different dishes, but very few know how to properly cook rice. For instance, you have to rinse rice really well until the water runs clear, and the rice comes out much better.
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Florida
Rice BG17651 Rice Long Grain White Rice - 1x25LB uploaded by Fatima H.
I love food 😂😂😂😂😂we best friends especially rice and beans with chicken I love long grain white rice I bought this at a restaurant cuz I love the way they cook the rice it has butter in it which is delicious 😋
Vegan, Organic, Low Carb
Houston
I love this rice. It always comes out fluffy and doesn’t stick to each other. This is my first time using this rice and I liked it. This rice is healthy and enjoyable as a side dish or even as a dessert. I recommend this rice to anyone!
Organic, Dairy Free
Canton, MS
Rice is a cheap and easy meal addition. It's readily available too. I love rice as a side or in dishes such as red beans and rice or casseroles.
Paleo
Clarksville, TN
Rice BG17651 Rice Long Grain White Rice - 1x25LB uploaded by Rosaira S.
Jasmin is great rice and our favorite for its results. It is good with vegetables or by itself 😋😋
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Fairfax, VA
This is the best rice that i have ever ate!!! Is very delicious and easy to prepare!!!
BOGOTA
Personal Amino I love rice Because first, it's a great one. In addition that it can benefit you in any way in more than it is very rich there all the people prefer it. Then it is a product that variably has the highest quality.
Organic
montpellier
Photo de plat avec du riz et des pâtes que j aime manger en Week end c est healthy et très bon
Organic, Gluten Free, Nut Free
Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Rice BG17651 Rice Long Grain White Rice - 1x25LB uploaded by Reham M.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster , the most easy food i can make ، i just lovvvve it ...
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic