Rice BG17651 Rice Long Grain White Rice - 1x25LB uploaded by Reham M.Rice BG17651 Rice Long Grain White Rice - 1x25LB uploaded by Rosaira S.

BY RICE #71 in Rice

Long grain white rice enjoys great popularity because after cooking the grains remain fluffy and separate. Because of these properties long grain white rice is especially suitable in stuffings pilafs salads casseroles and stir-fry dishes. see more...

Isabelle J.
Houston
I love this rice. It always comes out fluffy and doesn’t stick to each other. This is my first time using this rice and I liked it. This rice is healthy and enjoyable as a side dish or even as a dessert. I recommend this rice to anyone!
Irene G.
Lutz
I’m half Asian, so it goes to show that I’ve been eating rice since I was a baby. I make a lot of Thai food, and with most of my dishes, it’s served with rice. If you cook rice well, it can taste amazing when eating it with different dishes, but very few know how to properly cook rice. For instance, you have to rinse rice really well until the water runs clear, and the rice comes out much better.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
Jasmin is great rice and our favorite for its results. It is good with vegetables or by itself 😋😋
Patrícia G.
Fairfax, VA
This is the best rice that i have ever ate!!! Is very delicious and easy to prepare!!!
Reham M.
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster , the most easy food i can make ، i just lovvvve it ...