BY RICE-A-RONI

20% MORE!
THAN CLOSEST COMPETITOR'S SPANISH RICE FLAVOR*.
Spanish Rice
Tender rice and vermicelli with zesty Spanish seasonings.
Just Add TOMATOES.
QUALITY GUARANTEED see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,028 reviews
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Hands down my favorite Spanish rice! This stuff is great. It’s super easy to make and it always turns out nice and fluffy. It has a wonderful flavor and I think the price is very reasonable. My mom always made this on taco nights growing up.
Sydney 💋.
Spanish rice is so good. It has a lot of flavor and just a little kick of spice. The rice is very tender and adding a can of diced tomatoes makes it a lot better. This is a great side dish to have with dinner.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
We were using the 90 sec Spanish rice for along time then I bought this when it was on sale and we will never go back. It taste better better consistency and everything
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
This Spanish rice is so good, and if you pair it with hamburger and onion it makes a lot and is amazing. It is one of my dinner favorites. I think it should be in my pantry always. Budget friendly too!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,048 reviews
Good flavor. Great texture. Easy to make. This box required chopped tomatoes and I had to use tomato sauce instead but it was still good. Will be purchasing again.
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
My 4 year old requests Rice a Roni as a side for EVERY meal. I love the variations of the flavored, but the Spanish rice is the best in my opinion!
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
This is a great way to serve a side dish that has a ton of flavor but is still easy and quick
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
Super easy to make and tastes great!!! i love this product in all available varities!