GroceryRice-a-roni
Rustic Recipes Parmesan & Romano Cheese Rice - 5oz

Rice-A-Roni Rustic Recipes Parmesan & Romano Cheese Rice - 5oz

by Rice-a-roni

Join the trolley on taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the earth, Rice-A-Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey.

What is your favorite of the different flavors of Rice a Roni?
This looks delicious. I'd it better as a side or main dish!?
Start your review of Rice-A-Roni Rustic Recipes Parmesan & Romano Cheese Rice - 5oz!
Product Highlights
...favorites.Parmesan and Romano cheese mix.They are so simple and easy to make.perfect side dish.in reviews
It tastes great without the hassle of making a homemade pasta dish.in reviews
Angelina M.
Spring Lake , MI
I love this one. it's almost like Mac N cheese. I honestly don't mind eating it by itself but it also goes great as a side dish with some roasted chicken and veggies
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Rice a roni is delicious I like the season one it's so good and it takes just min to make
Kelsey M.
Vine Grove, KY
Love rice-a-roni. Have used it as a side, but also as a main dish, just added chicken breast. Great item when you're on a budget, I've been using this for the last 3 years, and like it better than knorr
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Rice a roni has been around for years and years and is such a trusted name! Their products are excellent! I don't think it compares in flavor with the Knorr rices because I think they are much more flavorful but they do have many flavors of Rice a Roni to choose from.
Stephanie M.
Tulare, CA
Rice a roni is so good. This flavor is my moms favorite. Its so creamy and you can plate it along with anything last minute. I love that bout rice a roni you can add it last minute to a meal and it'll work. Its not time consuming either.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
I cant explain to you enough of my love of rice a roni. Parmesan and romano cheese tastes the best! One of my favorite flavors; I really like four cheese too.
Rachel T.
Edison, NJ
Easy to use and great as a side dish. Pretty much can go with any main course. The cheese blend tastes yummy!
Rebecca B.
Ypsilanti, MI
As much as I love this mix, my family doesn't. My significant other loves the long grain wild rice. Thankfully I can enjoy this for lunch at least once a week.
Jillian D.
Chesterfield, MI
Easy and delicious rice mix. I use this for a side dish at least once a week. Throw it on the oven, or make it in the microwave.
Stacy S.
Hoffman Est, IL
1,124 reviews
I love Rice A Roni, it is a great side dish for dinner! It tastes great without the hassle of making a homemade pasta dish. I love this cheesy flavor too.