BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice-A-Roni® Original Long Grain & Wild Rice.

The San Francisco Treat.

Tender long grain and wild rice with herbs.

Add chicken to make Rice-A-Roni a meal! see more...

Buy on Target*
Renee C.
Foodie Expert
I have always been a fan of Rice-A-Roni. It is very affordable and it is a perfect side dish to any meal. It is very easy to cook and is always a big hit in my household. You can find them as cheap as a buck and sometimes a little less than that. Always a yes in my house!
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
I love make rice a roni with my family meals on the side. It's packed with flavor and fairly easy to cook as long as you follow the direction. It's affordable at only 2/3 dollars!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, especially when cooked with butter. Great as a side meal or with veggies and protein like a meal. Recently made this variety and added red beans, garlic, sausage, celery, onion, bell pepper, and Cajun seasonings for easy red beans and rice. Great buy. Grew up eating this brand. One of my favorites. Will be purchasing again.
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
Tastes great. I add this into different casseroles I make and it compliments the dishes well. Goes great with lot of main dishes. Has good flavor and texture when cooked.
Jordan  D.
I love rice-a-roni. I have the Mexican style every time we have taco night and the chicken flavor rice-a-roni goes great with just about any meal in my opinion. If you haven't ever tried it you should.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
This Rice-a-Roni makes an awesome side to any great home cooked meal. This is also my daughter's favorite rice and the only rice she'll eat. There is great flavor in this box!
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Foodie Expert
Maybe I love this so much because we ate it a lot when I was growing up. Now it's something I just keep in my pantry to have on hand. I fix it with a lot of dinners that I need to fix quick if I work late or didn't plan y meals well.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great. Super satisfying, easy to make. You can add some broccoli and chicken and you have a solid meal, easy.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of wild rice. Normally wild rice also takes forever and this doesn't. I love the flavor of this rice
Mellissa S.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so easy to make. I made a Cornish hen a few months back and paired it with this wild rice and wrote about it on my blog.
Victória M.
Cajamar/jordanesia
vale a pena investir nesse produto??