Rice-A-Roni Nature's Way Long Grain & Wild Rice Rice Mix 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by Charlene G.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the earth, Rice-A-Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey. see more...

• They usually have quite a few different flavors when I pi...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have recipes for this rice-a-roni? I love try...9 Answers
  • Do they make different flavors15 Answers
Rice-A-Roni Nature's Way Long Grain & Wild Rice Rice Mix 4.2 Oz Box
  • "i love this brand its great to add beans to or even meat making into burritos or use just as a side dish it has the great flavor every time but i love the creamier brands more " in 5 reviews
Andrea S.
Personally, I prefer to buy a bag of wild rice and make that instead of a packaged mix. The package mixes have a lot of added sodium and other unnecessary ingredients that I try to stay away from.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
Rice A Roni has a great flavor.I have like 10 boxes in my cupboard.It has a nutty flavor and long grain and wild rice is very healthy for you.You just can't go wrong with Rice A Roni!!
Courtney M.
Danville, Il
My family loves Rice-a-Roni. I prepare it with a meal at least once a week. Love the price! I combine the four cheese cheddar with the cheddar broccoli and it is the best.
Kari K.
Redding, CA
I saw this in walmart and decided to give it a try, it was textured diffrently but not in a bad way. Quick and simple which is always good for our family crazyness
Megan B.
Lawndale, ['', '', '']
We actually just tried this the other night, and it was pretty good stuff. Like with the other products in this line it is simple and easy to make. Either make on stove or in microwave. The best thing about it is that it has really great flavor. Not overly buttery or salty. Some box rice is too heavy with the seasons. This made a nice side to our protein.
Rosmary M.
Fácil de preparar, lo utilizo con frecuencia, es un arroz que pasa por generaciones, mi madre, mi hermana y yo lo usamos. Su precio es bastante asequible.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
You can't beat rice-a-roni for an easy and delicious side dish!!!! It doesn't always turn out that great if you microwave it but on the stove it's amazing!
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Yummy! Perfect with a nice big piece of tilapia or salmon. The taste is great, and it isn't too terrible for you, so that's good. Super easy to make too!!
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
I made this for me and my little nephew .Italian chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy he loved it all and the long grain & wild rice he wants more of it.
Petra H.
Fairport, NY
Good but still have a lot of sodium. Simple and easy to make, doesn't take too long either. If you have a microwave rice cooker its a lot easier to make!
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Do they make different flavors
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Does anyone have recipes for this rice-a-roni? I love trying new things.
Andrea G.
They usually have quite a few different flavors when I pick them up.