Rice-A-Roni Nature's Way Long Grain & Wild Rice Rice Mix 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by Charlene G.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the earth, Rice-A-Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey. see more...

• They usually have quite a few different flavors when I pi...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have recipes for this rice-a-roni? I love try...9 Answers
  • Do they make different flavors15 Answers
Rice-A-Roni Nature's Way Long Grain & Wild Rice Rice Mix 4.2 Oz Box
  • "i love this brand its great to add beans to or even meat making into burritos or use just as a side dish it has the great flavor every time but i love the creamier brands more " in 5 reviews
Natalie D.
Ammon, ID
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this ricw so much. The flavor is amazi g and really goea well with anything! Tonight i just sauteed some veggies and leftover roast and threw it with the rice and it was amazing!
Stephanie C.
Penticton, BC
I love RIce a roni. Long grain wild rice is so much healthier for you then white rice. The taste is awesome! I use it for side dishes and main meal with chicken stirfry or beef rice a roni.
Cost is cheap about $3.00 a box. depending on where you purchase it. It's a must have on your grocery list.
Stacey H.
baton rouge, Louisiana
I love this rice!! Its so yummy! I love to pair it with chicken for dinner! Everyone in my household loves it! Its a great healthy option as well.
Samantha T.
Oshawa, ON
I used to eat this every day but they must have changed the formula because now I find it incredibly salty. Still can't beat the price though
Glenda c.
Thunder bay , Ontario, Ontario
Rice A Roni not just a San Fransixo treat :P Quick & easy side dish! Tastes great and simple to make.
Laura L.
Kids love this! I find it super easy to make and it's much more satisfying then plain rice.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Delicious, I use it all the time to make chicken and rice with mushrooms. I love rice!
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Do they make different flavors
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Does anyone have recipes for this rice-a-roni? I love trying new things.
Andrea G.
They usually have quite a few different flavors when I pick them up.