Rice-A-Roni Nature's Way Long Grain & Wild Rice Rice Mix 4.2 Oz Box uploaded by Charlene G.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the earth, Rice-A-Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey. see more...

• They usually have quite a few different flavors when I pick them up.1 Answers
  • Does anyone have recipes for this rice-a-roni? I love trying new ...9 Answers
  • Do they make different flavors15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "i love this brand its great to add beans to or even meat making into burritos or use just as a side dish it has the great flavor every time but i love the creamier brands more " in 5 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great flavor, especially when cooked with butter. Great as a side meal or with veggies and protein like a meal. Recently made this variety and added red beans, sausage, celery, onion, bell pepper, and Cajun seasonings for easy red beans and rice. Great buy. Grew up eating this brand. One of my favorites. Will be purchasing again.
Meghan R.
NEW York, NY
Rice-a-Roni is one of my favorite additions to dinner when you realize you aren't going to have quite enough. They have such a long shelf life that they work perfectly to keep on hand and they are not difficult to make. I like this flavor a lot especially because it's one of the healthier choices!
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product! Easy to make and always delicious. Most major grocery stores carry this brand. Been eating this stuff for 25+ years! Highly recommend this to everyone.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Delicious! For what it is, its amazing. You cant beat the price, and its a great quick side or full meal adder. As long as you follow the directions, the rice cooks perfectly. I am a repetitive buyer for this one. I add vegtables, and even make my own casseroles with it sometimes. I highly recommend to any fast on the go people or anyone who wants to make their cook life a bit easier.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
These are okay if you're on a budget bc they taste pretty good. But really you shouldn't use these as real helpings of rice. All rices that come in boxes like these are extremely low grade quality which is why it needs so many preservatives. If you want real rice just get the bagged kind where the ingredient list only says "rice" lol.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I used to buy Rice A Roni all the time because they are very convenient. You just add some water and maybe some butter, stick it in the microwave or on the stove and you have a great tasting side dish. The only reason I stay away from them now is that they seem to be loaded with extra salt.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I really like these!
There a fast easy side for dinner, and theres a huge variety !
I always have a few boxes in the cabinet for fast dinners
my family seems to love them and the flavor is always great.
with the two of us we usually have left overs also for the next day!
Jill M.
I am torn on this product. I really love Rice a Roni, but their rice is often so high in sodium, so you have to be careful. I do love this variety as a side though! It's tasty and definitely helps to round out a well-balanced lunch or dinner meal! I would recommend.
Desiree W.
We actually just tried this the other night, and it was pretty good stuff. Like with the other products in this line it is simple and easy to make. Either make on stove or in microwave. The best thing about it is that it has really great flavor. Not overly buttery or salty. Some box rice is too heavy with the seasons. This made a nice side to our protein.
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS
Love love love, these rice ciders, simple and super easy to make. They are defiantly a must keep in our house at all times. They go great with chicken as well! This is something thsti use on a regular basis when we both work second shift as cna's. It helps get dinner done quick and us to bed o time
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Do they make different flavors
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Does anyone have recipes for this rice-a-roni? I love trying new things.
Andrea G.
They usually have quite a few different flavors when I pick them up.