Add a Photo

By RICE-A-RONI
#60 in Rice
Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the earth, Rice-A-Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey
Photos (2)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! I love making this quick Mexican style rice with my burritos and tacos if any kind! It goes great. Had the perfect amount of flavor! This is also really cheap! Fast and easy to make!
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
This is super easy to make. I use it for stuffed peppers. Clean out the seeds from bell peppers, shred chicken with taco seasoning, add rice and tomatoes then top with cheese. Yummy!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
We love making this into a meal by adding corn, black beans, tomatoes, smoked sausage, and topping it all with cheddar cheese!
shyla r.
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
These are so convenient for just throwing a quick meal together. The flavor is really good and they are definitely affordable. I always have these in my pantry.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
I love using the Mexican style rice or Spanish rice when making my burritos. I love the extra flavor added because of the browning process. So yummy