Rice-A-Roni Mexican Style Rice Mix 6.4 Oz Box uploaded by Heaven B.Rice-A-Roni Mexican Style Rice Mix 6.4 Oz Box uploaded by Melissa B.Rice-A-Roni Mexican Style Rice Mix 6.4 Oz Box uploaded by Stevi L.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Join the trolley on a taste adventure around the world. From the zesty to the savory to every delicious corner of the earth, Rice-A-Roni takes you on an exciting flavor journey see more...

Buy on Target*
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
This rice is freaking delicious. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much my family and I LOVE this rice. It tastes just as good as the rice you would get at a Mexican restaurant. My family loves arroz con pollo and this rice is perfect. Paired with some grilled chicken and gordo's mild cheese dip tastes exactly like what you would order at a Mexican restaurant.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Good flavor at an affordable rice. Can be a side dish or add ingredients to make it a main dish. We prepared this variety recently with homemade enchiladas and refried beans. Before adding the rice, I sauteed the butter with onions, bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, & corn. After lightly cooking, I added the ingredients as normal. Tasted great.
Melissa B.
Great flavor! I love making this quick Mexican style rice with my burritos and tacos if any kind! It goes great. Had the perfect amount of flavor! This is also really cheap! Fast and easy to make!
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is super easy to make. I use it for stuffed peppers. Clean out the seeds from bell peppers, shred chicken with taco seasoning, add rice and tomatoes then top with cheese. Yummy!
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
These are so convenient for just throwing a quick meal together. The flavor is really good and they are definitely affordable. I always have these in my pantry.
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
I love using the Mexican style rice or Spanish rice when making my burritos. I love the extra flavor added because of the browning process. So yummy
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
We love making this into a meal by adding corn, black beans, tomatoes, smoked sausage, and topping it all with cheddar cheese!