Rice A Roni Mexican Style 6.4OZ

by Rice-a-roni

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! RICE A RONI MEXICAN STYLE 6.4OZ

where can i buy this in calgary alberta canada
Start your review of Rice A Roni Mexican Style 6.4OZ!
This Mexican rice is quick and easy to fix. I use it at least once a month. It has lots of flavor and is not too spicy. Just don’t expect it to taste like rice from Mexican restaurants—it’s not the same.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When you're in a really big rush and want something fast this is a great product. Generally I do not buy name brand things but I will say that the knockoff versions of race running are not very good in my opinion. It is high in sodium so be warned if you are trying to watch that. But if you just want something fast and easy for dinner it's a good alternative
Santee, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Rice-a-Roni a lot and I like to use this one as a side dish with tacos or enchiladas and so on, but I was recently trying to make something out of leftovers. I used the leftover Mexican Rice (I use Spanish Rice for this as well) on the bottom of a casserole dish, then layered a mixture of corn and tomato sauce, ground beef and beans and spices and I layer that alternately with corn tortillas and cheddar/jack cheese. It a great way to stretch a taco casserole for a group because the layer of rice makes it more filling.
Springtown, TX
Good flavor at an affordable rice. Can be a side dish or add ingredients to make it a main dish. We prepared this variety recently with homemade enchiladas and refried beans. Before adding the rice, I sauteed the butter with onions, bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, & corn. After lightly cooking, I added the ingredients as normal. Tasted great.
Rice A Roni Mexican Style 6.4OZ uploaded by Melissa B.
Great flavor! I love making this quick Mexican style rice with my burritos and tacos if any kind! It goes great. Had the perfect amount of flavor! This is also really cheap! Fast and easy to make!
Eau Claire, WI
This is the perfect side with tacos in our house! It’s got the right amount of seasonings for the adults to like it but not too much that the kids won’t eat it! It’s definitely a must if you like Mexican food.
Danville, VA
Rice A Roni Mexican Style 6.4OZ uploaded by Heaven B.
This rice is freaking delicious. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much my family and I LOVE this rice. It tastes just as good as the rice you would get at a Mexican restaurant. My family loves arroz con pollo and this rice is perfect. Paired with some grilled chicken and gordo's mild cheese dip tastes exactly like what you would order at a Mexican restaurant.
McDonough, GA
Rice A Roni Mexican Style 6.4OZ uploaded by Stevi L.
This is super easy to make. I use it for stuffed peppers. Clean out the seeds from bell peppers, shred chicken with taco seasoning, add rice and tomatoes then top with cheese. Yummy!
Bakersfield , CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Sweetwater, TX
These are so convenient for just throwing a quick meal together. The flavor is really good and they are definitely affordable. I always have these in my pantry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...