Rice-A-Roni Herb & Butter uploaded by Ashiah W.Rice-A-Roni Herb & Butter uploaded by Ashiah W.Rice-A-Roni Herb & Butter uploaded by Mackenzie R.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice A Roni® Herb & Butter Flavor Tender Rice & Pasta.

The San Francisco treat.

With herbs, butter and seasonings with other natural flavors.

Add chicken to make Rice-A-Roni a meal!

See back panel for recipe. see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,027 reviews
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Very good taste that can satisfy your needs. It's very easy to cook. Just a bit of water and butter or margarine and your good to go! I think it taste great with grilled chicken. I like that it comes in different flavors. This flavor in particular has a very unique twist. Makes you feel like your at a fancy dinner. I purchased this at Walmart for $1+tax! 😋 I'd recommend it.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I love love love rice a roni! It's great as a side or as a filler for a smaller meal. It's well flavored and I love the texture. It's pretty affordable but I couldn't make it every night. 10/10 would recommend!
Katie C.
Moorpark , Ca
I made this on 7/5/16 using the recipe on the back that called for chicken. It was a great meal. It came out to be about 3-4 servings. My husband enjoyed it as well. I wish it came out be bigger portion sizes so we had leftovers.
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
I've just started making these via micowave.. it turns out so much better for me then making it on the stove top. I'm not a great cook. What seems easy is not. Either the rice doesn't cook or runs out of water. But microwave is the key!!
Vernae H.
This is the best flavor to accompany any dish. You can add chicken or seafood. I always add onions, but I only add peppers for certain recipes. I'm glad it has less sodium, because that gives me room to get creative.
Kylee S.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
Fast and super easy to make and tastes great with chicken, or any other meat for that matter. Be careful to stir frequently if cooking this on the stove top to avoid the rice from sticking to the pot.
Alexa M.
Winona, MN
Has a great taste and cooks easily and quickly! Even working well while being cooked in the microwave for college students without stoves. Normally can be found cheap and always seems to be on sale.
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
Herb and butter is a favorite in my house. I love it because it goes with anything, pork, chicken and beef. It has great seasoning and a creamy texture.
Lauren S.
Grayson, KY
Rice A Roni tastes great and comes in so many different flavors! I love buying the individual cups to make in the microwave for on the go!
Alexa M.
Winona, MN
What do you like to pair this with?