BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice-A-Roni® Chicken Flavor.

Family size 50% more than regular size.

The San Francisco treat.

Rice, vermicelli, chicken broth and herbs with other natural flavors.

Add chicken to make Rice-A-Roni a meal! see more...

Roxanne O.
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Michelle O.
This is a good pick if you are in need of something quick and easy for dinner. Makes a nice side to any meat, especially good alongside a chicken dish and vegetables. Texture is a little on the hard side if not cooked properly, but other than that we like these.
Sarah Y.
This rice is awesome. It makes a great side dish for almost anything and if you add some chicken and vegetables it can be a dinner in and of itself!
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
I used to eat this all the time as a kid. I recently bought some. Its really good and it helps cut down time I have to spend cooking.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Favorite childhood memory - we called it rice and Ronny in our house. My mom would get fancy and mix in sour cream, so good!
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Rice a roni has always been my go to side dish. Sometimes I would just eat a bowl of this for lunch and leftovers for dinner.
Brittany C.
Brookings, OR
This is a regular side dish used for my family dinners it goes with almost anything tastes great and is simple to make!
Candice J.
This rice goes great with some barbecue chicken. Is filling and had a great flavor to it. Rice a roni rocks