Rice A Roni Creamy Four Cheese Rice Cup 2.25oz uploaded by Antumn M.Rice A Roni Creamy Four Cheese Rice Cup 2.25oz uploaded by Natalie S.Rice A Roni Creamy Four Cheese Rice Cup 2.25oz uploaded by Natalie S.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice a roni creamy four cheese rice cup 2.25oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal B.
Super delicious. It's very creamy and cheesey. It's a perfect size for my lunch. The only downfall is this is the only one to overflow in my microwave EVERY time.
Shawna S.
Moberly, MO
Fantastic. Great flavor, easy open, easy to cook. Affordable and able to get from most stores! I purchase this a ton!! Love it! My kids who are picky eaters love it too. So win win. Love the creamy four cheese rice, works well with my low fiber diet for gastroparesis and is yummy!
Jenae W.
The taste and quality of the product is great, but it has one major setback. Whenever I make any flavor of this product and microwave it, it always boils over within a minute. I make it exactly according to introductions and have even tried putting in less water, but it stills boils. Great product if you're okay with cleaning your microwave afterwards.
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Okay, I'm not lying when I say I buy 4 of these every grocery trip. These are literally my most FAVORITE things in the UNIVERSE. I eat them all the time. So easy to make (just dont let it boil over in the microwave) and this flavor is phenomenal. I get them for $1 each at Wal-Mart!
Lea B.
Gresham, OR
I can't believe how delicious this was for instant rice! It tasted amazing! The rice was done perfectly, the sauce matched it well, and over all tasted the same as stove top. I got it on clearance but I can easily see myself buying it again.
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL
College students savior right here. Buy four of these cups for only $5!!!! Cooks in 3.5 minutes just add water. They taste good and are filling. Each cup is about 240 calories. These are great for a quick fix!
Lindsey G.
Gonzales, LA
As a college student I am always looking for cheap, easy, and delicious foods. These cups of rice usually fall under a dollar. They are quick and easy to prepare and can be jazzed up with a few touches. I like to add broccoli.
This rice is creamy and delicious. I prefer this to Mac and cheese.
Cheryl H.
Princeton, ME
These rice cups are actually pretty good, especially if you don't' have any or little time. Being a mom already makes it so that I have very little time until my husband gets home, so popping one of these in the microwave during nap time is a god send when I'm starving. And they aren't normally above a dollar.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
This is so good! My family loves the creamy four cheese. These are so easy to cook and only take like 3 mins to cook or less. Depends on your microwave.
Monet H.
I love how quick and easy these rice cups are. I can grab one for lunch when I do not cook or want a quick side to compliment a main dish.