Rice-A-Roni Creamy Four Cheese uploaded by Laurel B.Rice-A-Roni Creamy Four Cheese uploaded by Stevi L.

BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice A Roni® Creamy Four Cheese Flavor.

The San Francisco Treat®.

Tender rice with a mix of four creamy cheeses and other natural flavors.

Add meat to make Rice-A-Roni a meal! see more...

Domonique S.
Scappoose
I like rice-a-roni but this was not one of my favorite flavors. It was alright but I probably will not being buying this particular flavor again. I will however continue purchasing Rice-a-roni products because I like most of them and grew up eating it!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,038 reviews
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Rice-A-Roni Creamy Four Cheese These are really good, and make a nice side dish to a meal. I like the taste and flavor of the four cheese the best, I do like some of the others in this brand but this one in my opinion is the best. I like the fact that it is a reasonable price and you can find it at most grocery stores, and dollar stores.
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
These are so easy to make for a side dish for dinner or you can even eat it for an entrée and add meat. They come in so many flavors and all of them are very good. They are always extremely well priced so you can always have these on hand. This four cheese one is one of my favorites as well as the au gratin!
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I think it is a treat when we get to have this for dinner. It tastes great and it makes the whole family happy. The price is also good for anyone on a budget.
Stacy S.
2,147 reviews
this is one of my favorite things to eat. it tastes great and is so easy to make. i love how it is affordable and easily found. i would buy this in the future.
Xiomarra D.
I love this there extremely easy to make and taste so good. Being a new mommy I don't have much time for anything. This has easy instructions on the box.
angela m.
Marion, OH
Great value for such great food! The cheesy flavor is delicious and it’s easy to make. I recommend this is you are having a big or small dinner.
Nidiyah C.
Burgaw, NC
I love this now this I would keep getting because its good and just right for them days u want a good tast and its good and keep u full
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
Just made this today. This is delicious and so cheesy. I will be buying this again and again. It is good by itself, or as a side dish.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
What is your best flavor of Rice A Roni? Have you ever tried to use chicken or beef stock instead of water?
Jessica A.
Is this particular kind gluten free?