Rice A Roni Chicken Rice Cup 1.97oz uploaded by Shantanice S.Rice A Roni Chicken Rice Cup 1.97oz uploaded by Dana C.

BY RICE-A-RONI #67 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Find rice and grains at Target.com! Rice a roni chicken rice cup 1.97oz see more...

Shantanice S.
Syracuse
This is good for when you need to take medicine and have to eat something before then. Also I eat these in between classes instead of going to my student union because of how time consuming it is. You just pop that I’m the microwave and stir in the sauce. Eat it and leave
Marcia F.
Los Banos, CA
I make Rice a Roni and
Pasta Roni but I bought these because I'm not good at eating something for my medication to bounce around on. They're just the thing and I can't believe how good and true to the box form they are. I added a touch of milk to mine, made it richer.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
My son loves these! Quick and easy and they taste really good! He’s a very picky eater so I’m glad he likes these. They are usually only around $1 at walmart or giant eagle.
Shawna S.
Moberly, MO
Fantastic. Great flavor, easy open, easy to cook. Affordable and able to get from most stores! I purchase this a ton!! Love it! My kids who are picky eaters love it too. So win win. Love the chicken rice bowl. This one is my favorite of all the rice bowls. Works well with my gastroparesis too!
Kianna L.
Best thing ever, I love for this while I am here at my university because it’s something you can eat while in between classes to hold you. But it taste like Lipton soup but instead of noodles it’s rice. I love it so much!!
Veronica R.
Gainesville, GA
These are great quick little meals! Takes 3.5 minutes to make! Kinda healthy. But super filling I can eat one and be full! I buy at Walgreens. And it's around $1!
Kara E.
I just discovered this product last year and have fallen in love ever since. There's many flavors to choose from, easy cooking directions, and easy eating afterwards. While I wish it was a little more watery like it's sister versions, it's a product I will still continue to love and buy!
Elisa W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This single-serve Rice-a-Roni chicken flavor is a perfect, fast, lunch fix. I purchase them at CVS for $1 each and keep them stocked in my desk drawer at work. Quick and easy to make, and tastes great!
Sarah G.
Eustis, FL
These are very convent and a great price. They taste just like the rice you would cook on the stove top. These make for a great lunch to bring to work if a stove top is not available.
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
My go to food if I'm on my own for a meal! I LOVE this add a slice of butter before heating and it's pure perfection!
Emily G.
Does anyone have the same problem with it boiling over in the microwave? It seems that the full line is too full for the cup. Thanks my daughter love these!