BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice-A-Roni savory whole grain blends bring together the flavor expertise from Rice-A-Roni and nutritious whole grains to create a delicious side dish that helps add whole grains to your diet. 1 serving (1 cup prepared) of this product provides about 1 serving of whole grains. Good source of fiber*. *Product as prepared contains 9g total fat. See nutrition facts for information about fat and other nutrients. see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
I like the Rice-a-Roni whole grain blends because it feels more hearty as a side dish, rather than just white pasta and rice. The herb classico blends are my favorite and don't feel like they're too salty or fake flavored.
Jessica P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I buy these sometimes when we are doing a grilled chicken. I'm not a huge rice person, but I actually like these! The flavor is perfect & whole grain is healthy!
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
Rice A Roni is convenient and easy to make and delicious. I have used for many years and the Whole Grain is healthier and still yummy. Love it! thank you
Heather G.
I buy these all the time. They are great by themselves or mixed into a recipe. They are an easy side choice, and cook up quickly with minimal prep work!
anastasia j.
Valdosta, GA
We'll usually buy these when we are cooking chicken. they are pretty good. mostly love these brands they are not to salty they are just right .
Christine R.
Arabi, La
The whole grain Rice-A-Roni tastes just as good as the original. We like the flavor. Can eat it as side dish and sometimes as a main dish.
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
This rice and flavor is a favorite with my kids they always ask for this to be cooked with dinner most of the time it wins with my kids so it wins with me too.