BY RICE-A-RONI

Rice A Roni® Chicken Flavor.

The San Francisco treat.

Rice, vermicelli, chicken broth and herbs with other natural flavors.

Lower sodium.

33% less sodium than original Rice-A-Roni.

See back for sodium content.

Add chicken to make Rice-A-Roni a meal!

See back panel for recipe. see more...

• What's your favorite meal to eat this with? 3 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this rice from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,963 reviews
I love rice a roni and enjoy having an option in my favorite variety that is also low sodium. Currently eating with empanadas, pinto beans and added Spanish rice seasoning and tomato paste to this rice. Yum!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
This rice is a hit with my family and we have several boxes of rice a roni. Of course I will be a repeat customer. The flavor is very good and my daughter loves it.
Amy S.
I love this stuff! It’s so good! Probably because you fry it first before you soak it in the mix. It’s such a good side dish to anything really. Or on its own. It’s very inexpensive. The only thing is it’s not a quick food. It takes a good 20-30 minutes to make. If you’re looking for an instant meal, this one isn’t it. But it’s worth the wait!!
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
My son absolutely loves this! He's at that age where he's trying to feed himself. I'm at that stage where I'm still trying to keep things clean. Luckily when rice dries up it won't make quite the mess, or smell many things will. So I'm confident about letting him go to town and I know he's still able to be easily cleaned up afterwards.
Vernae H.
I grew up on Rice-A-Roni. We would add cooked chicken or beef sausage. For the best jambalaya, add shrimp, smoked beef sausage, onions and sweet peppers. I always liked the chicken flavor more than the beef, but it was too salty. So, I was excited to find this low sodium option. Now, I can revisit my childhood.
Michelle W.
Miller Place
I remember growing up with my mom using Rice-A-Roni and now that I'm older and married, I cook it with meals too. It is so quick and easy and makes a tasty side dish. It has lots of flavor and isn't boring dull rice. The chicken flavor is my favorite. You can't beat the lower sodium too.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is the absolute perfect side! Everyone In my family absolutely loves it when I cook this, which is quit often. It's easy to cook, and it can go with almost any meal! Hamburger helper, chicken, steak, etc.
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
This rice is great! It's affordable and yummy and mushy flavorful rice! It takes some time to cook but it has a lot of servings (says 2.5 but definitely is more!) I get the lower sodium one.
Tammie J.
This is a great side dish and variety of flavor. My family and I choose the chicken flavor; the flavor bring the rice over the top. It is so simple to fix and I like the fact that is lower in sodium due to the fact of my husband and I have high blood pressure.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
What's your favorite meal to eat this with?