Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavor Lower Sodium Rice uploaded by Chyna R.Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavor Lower Sodium Rice uploaded by Rebecca V.Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavor Lower Sodium Rice uploaded by Amanda O.

BY RICE-A-RONI #11 in Rice

Rice A Roni® Chicken Flavor.

The San Francisco treat.

Rice, vermicelli, chicken broth and herbs with other natural flavors.

Lower sodium.

33% less sodium than original Rice-A-Roni.

See back for sodium content.

Add chicken to make Rice-A-Roni a meal!

See back panel for recipe. see more...

• What's your favorite meal to eat this with? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
This rice is great! It's affordable and yummy and mushy flavorful rice! It takes some time to cook but it has a lot of servings (says 2.5 but definitely is more!) I get the lower sodium one.
Cara B.
Great flavor. Very easy to cook. Great price. What's not to love about this plus it's lower sodium which I prefer!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Very tasty and easy to make I have had this a lot at dinner with chicken and steak
Chyna R.
No matter how you cook it , it turns out mushy not a fan i prefer uncle ben rice
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
Great flavor! Cheap, & goes with anything! Easy to cook! Its found anywhere!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
This rice is a hit with my family and we have several boxes of rice a roni. Of course I will be a repeat customer. The flavor is very good and my daughter loves it.
Talia M.
SAN DIEGO , CA
Perfect for those days I want to make something quick, everyone loves this stuff, compared to the Knor brand this is AMAZING, some times I even mix a can of corn into it, make a can of beans and a grill up some meat and TADA a delicious meal for everyone!
Tammie J.
This is a great side dish and variety of flavor. My family and I choose the chicken flavor; the flavor bring the rice over the top. It is so simple to fix and I like the fact that is lower in sodium due to the fact of my husband and I have high blood pressure.
Vernae H.
I grew up on Rice-A-Roni. We would add cooked chicken or beef sausage. For the best jambalaya, add shrimp, smoked beef sausage, onions and sweet peppers. I always liked the chicken flavor more than the beef, but it was too salty. So, I was excited to find this low sodium option. Now, I can revisit my childhood.
Michelle W.
I remember growing up with my mom using Rice-A-Roni and now that I'm older and married, I cook it with meals too. It is so quick and easy and makes a tasty side dish. It has lots of flavor and isn't boring dull rice. The chicken flavor is my favorite. You can't beat the lower sodium too.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
What's your favorite meal to eat this with?