BY RICE-A-RONI

Chicken & Broccoli flavor.
Blend of rice, vermicelli, broccoli and chicken broth. see more...

• What are some main and side dishes to make with this? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Chicken and Broccoli Rice a Roni is my favorite. the flavors isn't over powering salty and is have the perfect amount of chicken flavor. The preparation is very easy and quick and is great for a quick and yummy side dish for dinner.
Derell G.
Derell G.
EAST LANSING, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the chicken and broccoli flavor rice-a-roni. I always make this with steamed veggies and chicken or fish
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
I'm not the best cook, but wow this stuff is good! I love to make this for my daughter and myself we love it!
Dinuba, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite rice-a-roni! It has the perfect amount of flavor and not too salty. It is also very affordable and quick and easy to make!
Chastina K.
Chastina K.
East Prairie, MO
I absolutely love this rice!!!! It's cheap, easy to fix, and has amazing flavor!!!!! It's for moms who are always on the go!!!!!
Lynsi K.
Lynsi K.
Nashville, TN
Love this rice. super easy to cook and goes great served with chicken. It is also very affordable.
zandra d.
zandra d.
Springfield, OR
Foodie Expert
Rice a Roni is an easy and very affordable side dish that works great with so many meals. The flavor is so good I could eat the whole box!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I love the chicken and broccoli flavor, as a meal with steamed vegetables! It helped me start my healthy lifestyle, and its delicious.
Dinuba, CA
Foodie Expert
What are some main and side dishes to make with this?